Monday, September 2, 2013

Pillow Covers

Vintage Blue Chevron and personalized Burlap Pillow Covers

I love playing with different fabric patterns and colors! 
I made the chevron pattern pillow covers using 1 yd of the print and made them envelope style for easy cleaning and changing!

I did the same with the burlap and used some acrylic craft paint in black and white, and letter stencils to personalize and give that ol' burlap sack look.

The pillow cases are super easy and quick to make!  I usually buy old pillow forms at garage sales and thrift stores. I wash them either in the machine or with a steam cleaner and then recover.

One pillow at popular stores would cost about $24.99-$34.99. In total one pillow cost me about $5.00 to make!

For specs on how I made them please feel free to message me or comment below!

DIY for a one of a kind look and savings in your wallet!

No comments:

Post a Comment