Picked up this dresser at a thrift store a while back for $29! It had been painted numerous times but I had a vision for it!
After removing the paneling nailed to the top (not sure why) I began the tedious work of stripping the paint off of the drawer fronts. I used the "safer" orange stripper and it wasn't bad at all.
On some the paint came right off! I followed the instructions carefully. Scraped, sanded then stained. I loved the end product!! I change styles often-it keeps things fresh!! It's served many purposes and for a total of $40 I have a piece I'll enjoy for many years and many different settings!
Feel free to ask me for step by step instructions!!